My website

tmarie.photo@yahoo.com | www.tmarie.biz

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Devin - Senior portraits

Boy am I behind on blogging!!!  I have been swamped with sessions (YES this is a good thing!  An exciting thing too!!)  and working full time, sometimes more than full time!

Let's get to it, shall we?  First up on the blog is Devin's senior photos.  She is my second senior ever, and I couldn't have asked for a better model and person to practice on.


Devin is a spunky little sprite full of laughs and character.  She followed directions like a pro, though most of the time she didn't even need any direction!  I have known Devin for quite a while…her parents are good friends of my parents.  Over Memorial day, we got to talking about Devin needing senior photos and I said I'd love to do them…Simon and Barbie took a chance on me and I am so happy they did!




I am so proud of these photos.  They show how far I've come in the last two years in my photography business endeavor.  All that schooling really did pay off!


No comments:

Post a Comment