My website

tmarie.photo@yahoo.com | www.tmarie.biz

Monday, July 9, 2012

Vacation in the U.P.

Decided to take a quick break on client photos and share with you some of my personal photos from a recent trip that my husband and I took last week.

For those of you who don't know, I also have a day job aside from making badass photographs.  I work at Cake Nouveau here in Ann Arbor.  Last week, the boss decided to close up shop for a well needed vacation…best. idea. ever.

Since the hubs and I haven't really gone on a vacation (we really didn't even have a honeymoon because I was still in school…i still am, but more on that later), we thought it would be a great idea to just get away from the world.  So we hit up Mackinaw, Mackinac Island, Munising, and Marquette, Michigan.  LOTS of Ms.

Here's a few photographs from the trip that I hope you all enjoy :)

The indian head at Pictured Rocks


Waiting for fireworks in Munising.  This photo was taken at 10:45pm, NO JOKE!!! SO bright still!!





Mackinac Island…yes, this is a person's home!!

Waiting for our Ferry on Mackinac Island

Presque Isle

We were scared for the storm headed our way…and we were camping in a tent!



We got to see Pictured Rocks taking new form!!  Rock in mid-fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment