My website

tmarie.photo@yahoo.com | www.tmarie.biz

Monday, September 2, 2013

Long time, no type...

Hi guys!!! It has been a while! How's life?  Life for me?  Well, the hubby and I bought a house in May, I've taken on another job, having my current total now up to three, and in October I will be going on a trip of a lifetime with one of my best friends to Italy.  But, enough about me, I want to show you a wedding I did this past June to get started back into this blogging thing!

I photographed Tara and Jacob's beautiful outdoor wedding June 22nd.  Simple, sweet, with a pinch of class made for a gorgeous wedding.  Their wedding was held at McCourtie Park in Somerset, with the getting ready location at a B&B just down the road.  These are just a few of my favorites from their wedding to share with you! Enjoy!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment